University of Georgia
Retired; no longer accepting new manuscripts
Term: November 1, 2019 – December 31, 2020
Research InterestsI am interested in the following aspects of IT strategy:
- IT governance and control at the firm, interfirm, and project levels
- Software platform ecosystems, focused on the supply-side
- IT architecture
- IT evolution
- Systems development
I am method-agnostic. My own work employs experiments, surveys, and research designs that integrate primary and archival data.
- My ideal paper is one that adds one novel idea to an ongoing research conversation within the IS discipline, and does it well.
- I strongly favor papers that address enduring theoretical problems, chip at implicit assertions, or attempt to reconcile empirical contradictions within the IS discipline.
- I welcome papers that—by tackling observable yet undertheorized IS phenomena—take the conversation where it has not yet gone.
- I am not a suitable SE for methods papers or analytical modeling papers.